Turkey Day at the Pink Brick House

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Picture time!

Karl was being grumpy about taking a picture so I decided to do a test shot with just Alison. And since she's been with him for so long, she knows where his head would be. This is my sister with her hand as a place-holder for Karl. We thought we were incredibly clever.

And once the test shots were done, all we had to do was get Karl outside. He was happy being grumpy and eating cheese so was ignoring me. I decided to take more pictures. Alison and Shelly were actually not supposed to be looking at the camera. It was a cute pictue with them all focusing on the cheese.
Finally we got Karl to put on his shoes and come outside. And managed to take two pictures. Neither are as good as I'd like, but this one is the better of the two. It's hard to get a picture that doesn't cut off Karl's head, doesn't have too much of his torso and still has some part of Alison's head in the shot. I wanted her to stand on a stool, but that was vetoed.
I think one reason we only got two pictures in is because right after this one was taken, Adam, Brenda and Gerri rolled up and we did the welcome hugs and kisses and then all filed into the house.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:15 PM EST, Blogger Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen said…

    I like the size your pics turn out on here. What tool are you using to show pics? Picasa? Flikr? Let me know because Snapfish has damn big pics and I had to reconfigure my blog to fit horizontal ones.

    (oh, don't look at the time stamp, I know I said I was going to bed over an hour ago...)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home